The Kaziranga National Park and Tiger Reserve, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, opened for tourists from all over the world on October 2, 2022.
The National Park recently launched an online booking system to make the jungle safari available to visitors.
On October 15, 2022, the Kaziranga National Park and Tiger Reserve administration announced this via Twitter.
Here's how to book a safari from anywhere and have a seamless experience on a jungle safari in the captivating Kaziranga National Park-
1) Visit the website https://www.kazirangasafari.in/
2) To sign in enter your Mobile Number to log in using the One Time Password (OTP) received on the provided number
3) Fill in the details with your Name, Email ID and Address and submit
4) Select the Safari Type you want to avail: Jeep/Elephant, Date and Time of Visit and submit it
5) Next, add the details of the additional members accompanying you including their Name, Age, Gender, Nationality and any one of the following identity proofs like PAN/Aadhar number/Driving License information of the primary member as required. For Foreign Nationals providing details of their Passport is mandatory
6) Add the camera details you will be carrying along
7) Proceed for online payment of the park entry fee, guard fee, road tax etc. However, the Jeep/Elephant Safari rental is to be paid directly to the operator at the time of the visit
8) After completing the aforesaid procedure, download the e-Ticket (PDF) on your mobile
9) Produce the downloaded e-ticket to the official/association counter for allotment of Jeep/Elephant for the safari
The Story Mug, a Guwahati-based blogzine, believes in telling stories that matter.